Hybrid, commuter, city bike. Call it what you want but one thing is for sure; this build really came together.
Jerry came to Northern looking for a comfy ride that he could take on all the paths and trails Minneapolis has to offer. He was looking for an upright riding position for shorter rides around town. He also didn’t want it lacking in performance compared to his fancy carbon road bike. Equipped with a generous budget, we worked with Jerry to come up with this amazing build.
Some of the component highlights include, but are not limited to:
- DT Swiss 240 hubs laced to Enve G23 carbon rims
- Paul Klamper brake calipers paired with Paul brake levers
- White Industries crankset and headset
- Shimano Di2 shifty bits
- Painted to match Honjo fenders
- Simworks seatpost
- Hunter Smooth Move handlebars
Builders Note: I freaking adore flat bar urban bikes. Out of all the Northern builds in recent memory, I find myself wanting this the most. It’s pretty dang close to a “blank-check” dream build…